Thursday 7 February 2013

2 DAYS TO GO!!!

Today I received my first donation J thank you Si Pattenden, I started the day off with a big smile and glad to see someone supporting the challenge.

Last night we had strong winds in Bristol, I stepped out my front door to find a mess in the garden. You can see how easily plastic can be swept away uncontrollably – photos to follow.

I have an idea of where I’m going to pick up most of my plastic free items on Saturday, Gloucester road has a scoop-away for pantry items such as rice, lentils etc. There are plenty of fruit and veg, deli and butchers shops to stock me up. Hopefully they will let me use tupperware! LUSH have their gorgeous ‘naked’ products, I’ll be visiting the store and hoping they have their toothpaste, deodorant and shampoo in stock!!

Please share any useful tips and ideas! The more brains I have behind this the better!

From my Mum:

An idea for bin liners: Go to your local grocery shop; see if they have any of those big potatoe paper sacks you can use!

Cheers mum! I’ll add it to the list! J

Plastic out.

No comments:

Post a Comment